What you’ll learn
• A-Z Guide to Mastering R for Data Science.
• Work as A demand Planner.
• Become a data driven supply chain manager.
• Become a data driven sourcing manager.
• Set stock policies and safety stocks for all of your Business products.
• Increase profit of your business with pricing optimizations.
• Offer product recommendations for your customers.
• Learn the Power of Data Science in Supply Chain.
• Segment Customers, Products and suppliers to maximize service levels and reduce costs.
• Learn simulations to make informed supply chain decisions.
• Forecast and analyze all of your products at once.
• Move Beyond Excel, analyze and make decisions at scale!!
• Move to Consultancy with your new acquired skills in this course.
• Become a supply chain data scientist.
• Learn Supply chain techniques you will only find in this course. Guaranteed!
♦ Microsoft Excel
♦ Motivation to Learn R and to use data on a bigger scale than excel
The course is designed as experiential learning Modules, the first couple of modules are for supply chain fundamentals followed by R programming fundamentals, this is to level all of the takers of this course to the same pace. and the third part is supply chain applications using Data science which is using the knowledge of the first two modules to apply. while the course delivery method will be a mix of me explaining the concepts on a whiteboard, Presentations, and R-coding sessions where you do the coding with me step by step. there will be assessments in most of the sections to strengthen your newly acquired skills. all the practice and assessments are real supply chain use cases.
1- Introduction to supply chain.
2- Supply chain Flows.
3- Data produced by supply chains.
1- Basics of R
2- Data cleaning and Manipulation.
3- Statistical analysis.
4- Data Visualization.
5- Advanced Programming.
1- Product segmentations single and Multi-criteria
2- Supplier segmentations.
3- Customers segmentations.
4- Forecasting techniques and accuracy testing.
5- Forecasting aggregation approaches.
6- Pricing and Markdowns optimization Techniques.
7- Inventory Policy and Safety stock Calculations.
8- Inventory simulations.
9- Machine Learning for supply-chain.
10- Product Recommendations for customers.
11- Simulations for optimizing Capacity and Resources.
*NOTE: Many of the concepts and analysis I explain first in excel as I find excel the best way to first explain a concept and then we scale up, improve and generalize with R. By the end of this course, you will have an exciting set of skills and a toolbox you can always rely on when tackling supply chain challenges. The course may take from 12-16 weeks to finish, 4-5 hours of lectures, and practice every week.
*Bonus: one hour webinar of Intro to machine learning where I am the panelist for NOBLE PROG; the host and organizer of the webinar event. the webinar has a demo on how to use orange for data mining.
Who this course is for
• Supply chain • Inventory • Demand Planning • Data science • R • Simulation modelling. • Optimization • Forecasting • Time-series • Excel
I thought I knew Supply Chain a bit, but Haytham is redefining the concept using R. His Supply Chain Data science course is a gem in the vast land of data science knowledge. His step-by-step approach and clear articulate style are remarkable. I sometimes wonder if taking his class alone would have been better than degrees in supply chain. This gentleman is a treasure: learn from him as much as you can because he packs a formidable set of skills delivered to you for nothing
Well, I haven’t completed the course yet, but from what i see, it has been great. As a supply chain student about to graduate, this course is tailor made for Analytics knowledge that we are ought to have in our Arsenal. Thank you for thinking of students when you made this course. 38 hours of course is completely worth it.
One of the best courses available on Supply Chain Analytics. Really liked the approach of explaining concepts in Excel first before implementing it in R.
This course is very useful indeed & well articulated. Moreover, the support level from Haytham is exceptional. It is very rare to have “Versatile Skills” especially in Supply Chain domain. I sincerely recommend to take this course & thanking Haytham for the well structured curriculum.