What you’ll learn
• Make a retail Budget from A-Z
• Master OTB planning
• Learn Python and Analytics
• Assortment planning
• Conversion rate
♦ Motivation to Learn
♦ No Need to know Python from Before.
Retailers face fierce competition every day and keeping up with the new trends and customer preferences is a guarantee for excellence in the modern retail environment. one Keyway to excel in retail management is utilizing the data that is produced every day. It is estimated that We produce an overwhelming amount of data every day, roughly 2.5 quintillion bytes. According to an IBM study, 90% of the world’s data has been created in the last two years.
Retail analytics is the field of studying the produced retail data and making insightful data-driven decisions from it. as this is a wide field, I have split the Program into three parts.
1- Retail Metrics
2- Metrics in Python.
4- Retail Planning in Python.
5- Retail Buying.
6- Assortment Optimization.
7- Managing Retail Inventory with Python.
8- Managing stocks based on Types.
Don’t worry If you don’t know how to code, we learn step by step by applying retail analysis!
*NOTE: Full Program includes downloadable resources and Python project files, homework and Program quizzes, lifetime access, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
· If you are an absolute beginner at coding, then take this Program.
· If you work in Retail and want to make data-driven decisions, this Program will equip you with what you need.
· If you are switching from Excel to a data science language. then this Program will fast-track your goal.
· If you are tired of doing the same analysis again and again on spreadsheets and want to find ways to automate it, this Program is for you.
The Program is designed as experiential learning Modules, the first couple of modules are for retail metrics followed by Python programming fundamentals, this is to level all of the takers of this Program to the same pace. and the third part is retail applications using Data science which is using the knowledge of the first two modules to apply. while the Program delivery method will be a mix of me explaining the concepts on a whiteboard, Presentations, and Python-coding sessions where you do the coding with me step by step. there will be assessments in most of the sections to strengthen your newly acquired skills. all the practice and assessments are real retail use cases.
Who this course is for
• Retail Managers • Retail Buyers • Analysts • Supply chain • Planners • Merchandiser
His content always unique and very useful, he continued his efforts in courses with full power.. thanks dr.haitham
To the point information. you will be amazing. the couple video content i saw, allow me to understand a-lot.. Don’t hesitate to join this course.. Thanks Alot