What you’ll learn
• Tools and techniques for your procurement journey!
• Know the different kind of organizational purchases and the right inventory planning tools for them.
• Master the forecasting of demand for supply planning
• Excel in negotiation strategies as a procurement professional
• How to segment your suppliers and negotiate with them accordingly.
• Know the delivery terms used in Contracts and purchase orders
• Know the different payment terms used in Contracts.
• Use Make or Buy tools to make Purchasing decisions.
• Understand the terms and conditions in Contracts.
• Know the steps of the Tender Process.
• How to evaluate suppliers and your assets turnover.
• Use MPS and MRP to plan for the quantity and time of issuing orders for material and components.
• The inventory techniques the procurement professional should know.
♦ Motivation to learn more on procurement and supply chain.
Welcome to Procurement & supply planning tools and techniques. In this course, we will learn :
1-How to do forecasting for purchasing and procurement purposes?
2- What are the strategies we use for negotiation with suppliers.
3- How to do make or buy decisions?
4- How to count for safety stock when buying finished products, materials, and components?
5- How to segment suppliers to maximize cost?
6- The difference between bidding strategies and when to choose each one of them.
7- The types of Contracts and when to choose one of them.
8- How to mitigate risk when sourcing
The course combines analytics and theory. during which, you will have a supply planning journey where you will be responsible for forecasting, planning for production, and Material requirement planning.
Who this course is for
• Supply chain professionals • Procurement professionals • Forecasting and inventory practitioners • Logistics professionals
100% match to my expectations. Looking forward to learn.
Even though I am in the middle of the course, I have learned a lot from it. Thank you very much for the great explanation.
I like the teaching style on the board before doing practical exercises, excellent instructor.